While most of our clients are entrepreneurial businesses, we do also enjoy working with not-for-profit organisations who take a leading role in their sector.
- Funding London
- Social and Sustainable
- The Social Investment Business
- BBFC (The British Board of Film Classification)
- BVCA (The British Venture Capital Association)
- BRE (Building Research Establishment
- PIDG (Private Infrastructure Development Group)
- North West Training Council
- Capacity Lab
In common with the entrepreneurial businesses we work with, all of these organisations have a real impact and require Finance Directors and Financial Controllers who seek high profile roles, and are able to operate as business partners to the other members of the senior team.
We also have a Strategic Partnership with Big Society Capital as their exclusive providers of Non-Executive Directors and Non-Executive Chairs.
Should you wish to discuss a specific role, or your candidacy for this type of opportunity, please email Sarah Hunt or Cindy Casciani, or call us on 020 7493 2703 or use our mobiles, available here on the Team page.