Important Legal Notice
Attention: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name equityinterim.com ("Website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between Us and you, the 'user' of the Website. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
This notice is issued by FD Direct Limited (company no. 4035641) a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales, trading under the name of EquityFD, EquityFC, EquityChair or EquityInterim on the internet, FD Direct Limited's registered office and trading address is at 10 Market Mews, Mayfair, London W1J 7BZ. ("FD Direct", "We", and "Us").
1.1 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
1.2 FD Direct may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. Printing and downloading extracts
2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- 2.1.1 no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in anyway;
- 2.1.2 no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- 2.1.3 FD Direct's status (and that of any identified contributors) as author of material on the Website is acknowledged;
- 2.1.4 if you are a candidate, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement for yourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and
- 2.1.5 if you are a client or potential client, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for a candidate to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial or personal purposes.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, job descriptions, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Equity FD or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from thisWebsite other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without FD Direct's prior written permission.
2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access
3.1 Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and FD Direct reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website or the service provided from the Website without notice. While FD Direct endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, FD Direct shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Visitor conduct and material
4.1 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sending spam to the e-mail addresses appearing on this Website). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database that is connected with the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
4.2 You are solely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Website and you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply is accurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone.
4.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website, or to Us via this Website, any material:
- 4.3.1 that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, in breach of contract or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- 4.3.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- 4.3.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or
- 4.3.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
4.4 You hereby authorise FD Direct to disclose your identity to, and to co-operate fully with, any third party who requests such disclosure or assistance to locate you if you breach paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3.
4.5 You shall fully indemnify FD Direct for any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by FD Direct caused by, or in connection with, any breach of paragraph4.2 or paragraph 4.3 by you.
4.6 FD Direct reserves the right to remove any material submitted by you at any time, for any reason and without explanation to you.
5. Links to and from other websites
5.1 Any links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. FD Direct has not reviewed any linked third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. FD Direct therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 5.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any FD Direct logo (including any logo representing a trading name of FD Direct);
- 5.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- 5.2.3 you do not in any way imply that FD Direct is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- 5.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with FD Direct nor present any other false information about FD Direct;
- 5.2.5 you do not otherwise use any FD Direct trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from FD Direct;
- 5.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 5.2.7 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, defamatory, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5.3 FD Direct expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 without notice for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
5.4 You shall fully indemnify FD Direct for any loss or damage suffered by FD Direct or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
6.1 While FD Direct endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, FD Direct does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on thisWebsite. FD Direct may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and any fees described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and FD Direct is not obliged to update such material.
6.2 Commentary and other materials posted on this Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any visitor to the Website or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6.3 The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
7.1 FD Direct, any members of the FD Direct group of companies and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website),and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, expressly exclude:
- 7.1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- 7.1.2 any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit FD Direct's liability for:
- 7.2.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- 7.2.2 fraud; or
- 7.2.3 fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- 7.2.4 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8.1 FD Direct may, using its absolute discretion, deny you access to the Website or any part of it.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
10. Information about you and your visits to this Website
11. Your concerns
11.1 If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Issue Date: March 2013